Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I phone 5s upgrade

JennyKaye
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Today I rang to ask for a PAC code as I wanted to upgrade to a better deal with another supplier.  Using Live Chat I discussed the upgrade options with Vodafone and was offered a new i phone 5s with a deal I was happy with.  I had said I wanted a 32 GB phone (it is the main reason I am upgrading - absolutely no point replacing my current 16 GB iphone 5 with a 16 gb 5S).

Just now when checking the details of the order I have been told that the phone is going to be a 16 gb phone.  I tried to cancel this order and get a pac code but was told Vodafone would be able to honour the order.

I have spent several hours on the phone and on webchat trying to sort this out and am really fed up with it.  I either want to know I can have a 32 gb 5s or I want a pac code in the next 24 hours.  I know I can get the phone I want with the deal I want elsewhere.

The transcript of the live chat is below where you will see that I did say 32 gb.

Please advise that you can honour this order or give me a PAC  code.

Thank you.

Jenny

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

How have Vodaphone customer services on the phone left this with you ?

They should have stated what can and can't be offered.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They told me I should post on here and that the team here would resolve it. I couldn't believe it!  I spent an hour on the Live Chat this morning trying to sort it out and then another 20 mins this evening and still don't know what is going to happen.

If it's not sorted tomorrow I just want the PAC code and will go elsewhere.

BandOfBrothers
I am in the same mind set that the phone call to Vodaphone's Customer Services should have been able to resolve this for you instead of having to leave a post on a forum.

In that is the case and they are correct one of the Tech Team here will ->

A, Confirm Customer Services on the phone can't help with this.
B, They can sort this out for you.

I wish you all the best to sort out what really should be a simple exercise.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @JennyKaye

I've sent you a private message with information on how to get in touch with our team via email.

Thanks,

Rodney