Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5 unlock code.. 2 weeks no response

Danleeds
2: Seeker
Hi everyone

I sent an unlock request off for my pay monthly iphone 5 over 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing since .. Do I need to be calling customer service ?? Or is this length of wait the norm??

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

iPhone unlocking can be quite allow process. Have you connected the iPhone to iTunes with a non Vodafone SIM card in it? If it is unlocked, you'll get a message in iTunes telling you so.

If not, post back here and one of the eForum Team will look into the issue for you. They reply in about 24-48 hours or so.

PWIAC

Yiddoboy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

If your phone is still within contract you will need to phone customer services.  They want you to use your phone abroad so you can pay premium rate. I was promised 1GB free data on my iPad within europe for 7 days had to phone to get charges refunded. The customer service is great as long as you call between 7AM and 7PM. 

Danleeds
Hi guys
Thanks for the replies

I have tried syncing the phone as suggested but without success and would really appreciate one of thee forum team looking into it

Thanks
Dan

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dan,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, 

Ben