Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5c - Duplicate order?

kristinekendal
2: Seeker

Hi,

I tried to upgrade to iPhone 5C pink and it said that it had failed due to a techical problem.

Tried again, and this time it worked.

I have received TWO order confirmation emails now with different order numbers - now I'm scared I'll end up with two phones and two contracts! HELP!

Thanks,

Kris

6 REPLIES 6

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kristinekendal

Thanks for letting us know, but please don't panic.

We can cancel one of the orders if there's two.

Contact us here and we'll check for you.

DaveCD

Thanks Dave, I like your beard. if you grow it further around towards your ears it will look like a strap to hold your hair on in the wind x

alexsmith94
Hi Dave,
Reading the Vodafone online forum I seen that you helped someone out with a similar issue with what I am having. I place an order for a sim only last night and was about to check out where there was a technical problem, once the internet restarted I once again placed the order only to notice after check out the order had been Duplicated. If you could help?

Hi alexsmith94,

So my team can look into this for you, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura 

Hi,

I've got pretty much the same issue as the two above in that my first web order I received the email with my order ref, then half an hour later another saying there was a problem with checkout, i then placed another and got a second email with another order ref. I then Vodafone on 191 as I was worried about duplication, the agent confirmed he can see no orders for me on my account however when i check one of the web order numbers it appears to have been accepted. He advised that it is definately not on my account and then upgraded me over the phone. 

I am still concerned that I will be billed twice for the one off cost and possibly have 2/3 orders against my account. Can you help please?

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Nik_s,

So that we can look into this further, take a look [here] for how to get in touch

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B