Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5s stock

beamersarah72
3: Seeker
Hi, upgraded via phone last sunday and was told delivery would be 2-4 days .... its day 3 and the track order page has not changed apart from accepted. Anyone have any ideas when they'll be in stock? As I have my doubts it will arrive tomorrow
7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @beamersarah72 

All versions of the iPhone 5s are in stock.

If you've not had an update, we'll be happy to help.

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian

beamersarah72
Thank you. I have sent an email as above, am being told that it's out of stock, so am very frustrated!

Hi @beamersarah72 

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Keep an eye our here, for regular updates on your order, once it’s been dispatched.

Thanks,

Sarah

I have the same problem, day 6 and no chsnge! 

So when will the iPhone 5s be in stock? Online web store says that it is, if thats the case where is mine? 

I appreciate that its a busy time, but if you see from my phone details, i've had a pretty rough time with Vodafone recently! and been very patient in the long run - 21 years of patience ! so, would like a bit of return. I'm paying for the iphone on my new contract which started 3rd Nov, but dont have the device!!

Very frustrated, have been very patient and would like answers! :smileyfrustrated:

... further to that - if they have them in store, can't I just go and get one from there??

Hi @beamersarah72,

Our stock between online and store orders is separate for the time being so we wouldn't be able to facilitate this.

You'll receive a text as soon as your phone is out for delivery.

Thanks,

Matt B