Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nano Sim Not Activating

kaylarich
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I tried Sim Swap yesterday evening, it said it could take up to 12 hours so I turned it on and off a few times, then turned it off when I went to bed thinking this morning it would be up and running. It's still saying 'No Service'. 

I have tried the Sim Swap again this morning but still no joy. I tried calling Vodafone but they just tell you to use the online Sim Swap... 

I am going from 4s to 5s.. Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Pop into your local Vodafone store. They should be able to help you get the SIM card activated or replace it if there's an issue with it.

PWIAC

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kaylarich,

Has it updated?

If not pop into any Vodafone store as drey_p suggested and the guys will take a look at this for you.

Cheers

Ian

WilliamMeech
1: Seeker

Actually infuriated by Vodafone's service the past week. 

It all started very nicely with an early upgrade to an iPhone 6 which I recieved on Tuesday morning. Gave Vodafone a call to activate the sim, was told it would be 1-24 hours until this occured, fine i've had to do that before. 24 hours pass, I call again, they say wait another 24 hours, no other solution. Okay great. Another 24 hours pass, nothing. I call up and they say my sim must be faulty, okay great I headed into the Vodafone store who gave me a new sim and activated. They said in 20 mins my sim will be activated. 24 hours have passed... 

Your move vodafone..

From a very angry customer. 

Hi @WilliamMeech 

I'm sorry to hear this.

If it's still not sorted, please contact Live help.

Thanks,

Ian