Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nano Sim

Erika_Riky
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I would like to preorder new iPhone 5S from Apple Store but I don't know, where to get new nano sim card. I'm not english but I'm here for 2 months now and I'll be in England till New Year so I want to use Vodafone network while I'm here. Now I have normal Vodafone sim card and I top it up when I need but I'm willing to order one of your Freebee tarif. I just need to know, if I may get your nano sim card.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix
16: Advanced member

If you want to keep the same number, go into a Vodafone store and just ask for a Blank PAYG Nano SIM card.

Once you get your phone feel in the online SIM Swap From.

If you want a new line then just go online and order a new PAYG line and request a Nano SIM. This will be send out to you. Alternatively you can pick from a store too.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Getafix

If you want to keep the same number, go into a Vodafone store and just ask for a Blank PAYG Nano SIM card.

Once you get your phone feel in the online SIM Swap From.

If you want a new line then just go online and order a new PAYG line and request a Nano SIM. This will be send out to you. Alternatively you can pick from a store too.

A1000
9: Established

If you want to switch sims to a Nano in advance of getting the new phone then any Vodafone store should be able to switch your sim and they sell a set of plastic adapters for £4 which will allow you to use the nano sim in a device which requires a micro-sim.

Is it possible to ship the new nano sim on my current phone number? I just changed from Iphone 4 to Iphone 5.

drey_p

Hi there

Yes, you can get a nano SIM for your handset.  The quickest way to do is is by popping into your local Vodafone Store.  They will provide you with a nano SIM and activate it for you so that your number moves across to it.  There is no charge for doing this.

PWIAC