Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nano sim

PeerieBreeks
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I am purchasing an iphone 5, but I need to transfer my number to a nano sim. I tried to look around the website to order a nano sim but the only sims I can find are ones that are already activated to a sim plan. I tried to wait for a live chat person to come up but they aren't appearing. How do I get a blank nano sim?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there PeerirBreeks,

Thanks for posting.

If you don't have a shop on Shetland, click here to send us your details and we'll send you the SIM.

If yu don't want to wait for us to reach your email, call 191 and they can send you one :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

LeeH

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The quickest way to get a nano SIM is to pop into your local Vodafone Store - they will supply you with one and if you ask them to, they'll activate it for you.

PWIAC

Yeah, I would but I don't have a local vodafone store. I live in Shetland and we don't have one here. :smileyfrustrated:

drey_p

Sorry, I didn't realise that - one of the eForum Team will be able to help you get one. They'll drop you a Private Message just as soon as they can.

PWIAC

Hi there PeerirBreeks,

Thanks for posting.

If you don't have a shop on Shetland, click here to send us your details and we'll send you the SIM.

If yu don't want to wait for us to reach your email, call 191 and they can send you one :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

LeeH

lpysophiee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I've activated my nano sim online 8 hours ago but it still hasn't been activated. I've tried calling 191 but I couldn't reach through to anyone. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks,

Sophie

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Ipysophiee,

Live help can take a look at what's happening for you :).

Thanks,

Sukhi