You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Salliemelsom

Nhs discount on iPhone 5s

Hi
I am thinking if changing my network provider to Vodafone as I've heard they are offering a NHS discount on the iPhone 5s unlike the other networks. Can anyone confirm for me that this is true and they have been able to apply the discount to a 5s contract ?
Message 1 of 12 (5,893 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: Nhs discount on iPhone 5s

Hi there

Vodafone do offer the Employee Advantage Scheme discounts on iPhones.  You will need to check with your employer to ensure that you are eligible for this discount as not all areas in the NHS fall under the scheme.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 2 of 12 (5,892 Views)
Salliemelsom

Does anyone know by any chance if the queen Elizabeth hospital birmingham fall under the NHS scheme ?
Message 3 of 12 (5,882 Views)
drey_p

You'd need to check this with your employer. They are the ones who are supposed to communicate this information to you as it is an employee reward scheme.  You should find the details on your intranet or from your HR Department.

Message 4 of 12 (5,860 Views)
Salliemelsom

That's great I'll contact them on Monday
Message 5 of 12 (5,858 Views)
Murgy91

Although you get discount I would avoid vodafone.

I was told 2 - 4 days delivery.  Over 2 weeks and im still waiting. No one can tell me about the order. was suppose to get a call back from a manger today. No call, no message. Ive been ringing for a week everyday getting no where. Theyve taken £99 from my account & refuse to refund it untill i receive it and send it back even though its been delivered to a store.

I honestly cant tell you how bad an experience Vodafone have been so far.

Message 6 of 12 (5,714 Views)
drey_p

Please could you stop spamming the boards.

Message 7 of 12 (5,711 Views)
Murgy91

Im not spamming as each message is different and everything im stating is 100% true. I am just letting people who know about Vodafone. I am perfectly within my rights. Im pretty sure anybody having this issue would be equally as annoyed and eager to let people know about the customer service vodafone provide. To be honest all people have to do is look at threads through the vodafone forum to find this information out.

Message 8 of 12 (5,706 Views)
drey_p

I am sorry but the message you have posted is basically the same - it is repeating the same info again and again. This goes against the Forum Houserules:

Spam: We ask everyone not to spam or repeatedly post the same message several times. When a message is posted more than once we will respond to one of them and remove the rest in order to keep the page free from clutter.

Message 9 of 12 (5,697 Views)
Murgy91

Same message, different way of saying it. If only someone from Vodafone replied to my messages or the query In the first place.
Message 10 of 12 (5,668 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
le_bouch

I got a 5s using the corporate discount scheme. Just use the Voda live chat and they'll confirm if your employers are on the list. This is how I suggest you do it..

Firstly and most importantly, go to an actual Voda store. Most of the moans on this forum relate to mail order. Go to a store and leave with the phone in your hand.
Take your payslip with you - the staff can sort your discount then and there.
If you are porting your number get that sorted FIRST before applying your discount, which is applied to the number, not the account. If you port your number you'll have to apply the discount again.

I went to the store, signed a 12 mth contract and left with my phone. I ported my number, which took two days. I then filled in my details on the Voda corporate discount page, inc my work email address. Voda emailed me at work, I confirmed by replying, 3-4 days later I got another email at work from Voda confirming the discount had been sorted.

Easy.
Message 11 of 12 (5,508 Views)
DanceKing

email the employee advantage team or  phone vodafone they will be able to let you know straight away. 

You dont need to go via your employer.    Vodafone know who are accepted on the scheme and who are not. 

If you are accepted you can get discount for you and 5 others. 

Message 12 of 12 (5,505 Views)