Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number Porting

woodywing
1: Seeker

I have added my wife's phone to my contract.  The sales service was excellent.  They knew their product, came up with the best plan for our needs and got it sorted very quickly.  Obviously once you have the revenue your attitude changes and you become probably second only to IKEA home delivery in terms of the utterly crappy service you offer customers. Please address the following:

1) Your website offers a link via help to port the number.  However the bloody thing skips step one, meaning that I can only port it to MY BLOODY PHONE, not the new one I just bought from you.  This is utterly stupid and completely without any explanantion or any way of navigating to step one to change the number that is being replaced.

2) As a result I tried to find out how to contact you.  Firstly you don't publish any number aside from 181, which given I am at home and have virtually no signal on your network is of absolutely no use to me whatever.

3) When I found the number through Google, not your site, I am directed through the menu to a point where there is no assistance offered other than to go to a live chat.  How aboyut the poeple on the chat pick up the bloody phone and talk to customers...  YOU ARE A TELEPHONY COMPANY FOR GODS' SAKE

4) Live chat is an utter joke.  Live? 24 Hours?  7 Days a week?  (Removed according to House Rules)

.  Why keep pointing people to the service on your IVR if it's never actually possible to have a chat with somebody.  I tried over a dozen times.

If this level of service was offered in the public sector, where there is no money and no profit motive, it would be slagged off to kingdom come.  I've seen charities run better support than this with a fraction of your budget. Why you think it's OK to treat customers like this I have absolutely no idea.  It's frankly appalling.

1 REPLY 1

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @woodywing 

I'm sorry to see the issues that you're having getting your wife's number ported over. Please email us here and we'll be able to help you further. 

Thanks, 

Amanda