Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Push messages not received

athulstrup
2: Seeker
In order to use my Danish mastercard for online shopping I need to receive a push text message with a short code but even though it is send (which is confirmed) I don't receive it on my iphone 5c. Told that could be a routing problem or set up of phone. Any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Could it be down to the fact that you are sending it to a UK number and not a Danish number?  It is unlikely to be the phone itself.

PWIAC

That shouldn't be a problem - it is send with country code and all and is usually send abroad without problems :/.

Hi @athulstrup,

If the message is being sent from a foreign short code number, you may find that it isn't reaching the UK network in the same way a UK message would.

Please speak with the card provider to see if they can help activate it using an alternative method.

Thanks,

Matt B

athulstrup
Hi Matt,
Thanks for your reply. It is being send as a short code number but there is no other way to send it. They do tell me that some customers aren't able to receive them either because of phone settings, problems with the message being "routed" around networks and countries(?) and sometimes there's no solution. However, they haven't heard of the problem with vodafone before which is why I hoped you had heard of the problem before.
Thanks.
Anne

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@athulstrup 

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD