Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Recent upgrade no signal

davesunley
3: Seeker
I have recently upgraded from the iPhone 4s to a 5s and have been sent a new sim with the phone I have set the phone up using iTunes and the wi-fi is working fine but it says no signal in the top corner I was just wondering if there is anything I need to do or is it just a matter of wait for the Vodafone team to make the relevant changes on there system?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

SIM cards are shipped in an inactive state for security reasons.  Have you activated the SIM card yet? If not you can do so through My Vodafone online.  Just sign in and click on the activate new SIM card link.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p

Hi there

SIM cards are shipped in an inactive state for security reasons.  Have you activated the SIM card yet? If not you can do so through My Vodafone online.  Just sign in and click on the activate new SIM card link.

PWIAC

Liverpool2007
Hi

I also have upgraded to an iPhone 6, I have registered the new details but both phones now have no signal. I have upgraded 2 phones 1 is working the other is not. Please help !!!!!

Hi Liverpool2007,

It can take up to 24 hours for a SIM card to activate.

Please try switching off your phone and then turn it back on. This helps complete the process.

Thanks,

Matt B

Chloeb11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi I am having the same problem but everything was activated in store when I upgraded to 5s, been over 24 hours and still says no service at the top of screen

Hi @Chloeb11 

If you’re still unable to get a signal please dial: 03333 040191, or find all the ways to get in touch here, for further help.

Thanks,

Sarah