Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile TV not working on iPhone 5S

tridztan
2: Seeker

Hello All,

I have tried unsuccessfully since I upgraded to 4G on 20 September 2013 to get Sky Sports Mobile TV to work on my iPhone 5S.

And YES I am following the right procedure. I'm technically savvy so I know what I'm doing. It always comes up with the following error message "We've had a technical issue processing your order for Sky Sports Mobile TV. Please try again later" And when I try again after a while it tries to sell me the same package for £4.99.

I have phoned technical support on numerous occasions and I have been told this has been escalated to 3rd Line support for over 2 weeks now. Any time I phone up, I'm told it's being looked into and I'll get a call back with an update. Needless to say I never get my calls returned with an update as promised.

What's so annoying and frustrating about calling technical support is the fact 1st Line support always put you through the same questions you answered a million times already.

To say I'm angry and appalled at your customer service and the whole experience is an understatement.

Kind regards,

Dave

16 REPLIES 16

fonzarelli78
1: Seeker
I'm having a similar issue on iPhone 5s. Upgraded on Saturday, took out the sky sports mobile offer and followed all instructions but when I downloaded the sky sports app and tried to sign in I get a message saying Subscription Not Found can take 24hrs etc...

It's been more than 2 days since I set up my Sky user ID, I've tried reinstalling and I initially called Vodafone who assured me it would work the next day, but still I'm getting that message!

Can you please give us some advice? I can send my details if you want to look in to my account.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tridztan, 

I've not come across this error message before so we'll need to get this looked into further. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

fonzarelli78, we're aware of the issue you're experiencing and this one is being worked on. Keep trying as we have users coming back to us to now say it's fixed. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi Kay,

Many thanks for your response. Details sent through as requested.

Kind regards,

Dave

Hi Kay,

It's been over a week since I last heard from your team. An update will be greatly appreciated. I'm beyond frustrated at the moment rearding this issue.

Kind regards,

Dave

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tridztan, 

I believe Dave has chased this up for you today. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Kay,

I'm yet to hear from anyone regarding this.

Thanks

Dave

Hi tridztan

I'm still waiting on an update from our technologies team for you as to why you can't acess Sky Sports as it shows as active.

I'll let you know as soon as there's an update.

Thanks

Simon

Barry2
Hi

I am having problems with the sky sports mobile tv app. I have followed the correct procedure.

The app keeps saying 'Subscription not found. We cannot match your details'

Tried everything still doesn't work. Spoke to technical . They not been that much help

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Hi

I am having problems with the sky sports mobile tv app. I have followed the correct procedure.

The app keeps saying 'Subscription not found. We cannot match your details'

Tried everything still doesn't work. Spoke to technical . They not been that much help

Can someone please help?

I'm using an iphone 5s

Thanks