You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
red-user-alan
Accepted Solution

(Track your Vodafone order) page doesn't work

Hi guys

I cannot track my order because the page is not working. it simply doesnt click or search for my order despite trying two differnt computers and an ipad to check on my order but it doesnt do anything. when you visit the page, it says its loading even though you have not even typed in anything. difficult to explain. here is a screen print to see what i am talking about. untitled.JPG

Message 1 of 8 (4,260 Views)
Rank 7: Helper I
soupladel

Re: (Track your Vodafone order) page doesn't work

I think it might be a browser issue, it doesn't work for me in safari (on ipad) but if I use atomic browser and set it to emulate IE9, it works fine. It also works in chrome and waterfox on my pc, yet to test it on my mac
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s tbc
iPad 2 and 4
Message 2 of 8 (4,248 Views)
Rank 4: Established Poster
Lockstock74

Have you tried to do this on your phone?

I have also noticed that the tracking does not work on my iPad (I cannot get the screen in your post, to appear), but I am able to get this to work on my current iPhone 4S.

Give it a try and let us know how you get on
Message 3 of 8 (4,246 Views)
red-user-alan

[ Edited ]

Thank you, it never occured to me that it was the browser but after testing it with IE it works. now i feel really dumb.Thank you again. But i just found out that my estimated delivery date is:18 October 2013 - 01 November 2013 which is weird because the vodafone customer service person told that it will be about a week, i ordered the iphone 5S 64GB space grey, which he said they might still have some as not many people order the 64GB. fingeres crossed.

Message 4 of 8 (4,245 Views)
soupladel

When did you order yours? I ordered the exact same model at 12:15 Friday lunchtime and mine says the exact same thing, the general consenus is that the tracking delivery dates are not what they should be and are only estimates.

Other than the estimate date, mine shows as follows:

New Picture.jpg

iPhone 5
iPhone 5s tbc
iPad 2 and 4
Message 5 of 8 (4,235 Views)
red-user-alan

I ordered mine today after 6 PM, so like 5 hours ago. i have got the same messageiphone.JPG

Message 6 of 8 (4,229 Views)
soupladel

So i am not sure if that means my order has been picked awaiting disptach or whether it is waiting to be picked i.e no stock.

iPhone 5
iPhone 5s tbc
iPad 2 and 4
Message 7 of 8 (4,210 Views)
red-user-alan

i think we will hopefully know everything by monday afternoon if it has been picked up or not; i will definitely give them a call to see what is happening.

Message 8 of 8 (4,181 Views)