Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to activate voicemail

atann
3: Seeker

My number has been ported over from O2 yesterday. But I am unable to setup voicemail. if I dial 121, I just get a message saying sorry the service is unavaliable. Any ideas on how to activate it?

9 REPLIES 9

redpages
17: Community Champion

Hi. It could be an issue related to the port but have you tried activating it yet with the dial command? To turn your voicemail on,  call 1211. If you want to turn it off, call 1210.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Yes I've tried both of those number & it's the same message. Sorry this service is unavailable. Not sure what to do next, as I need to have voicemail active?

redpages

Sometimes powering the device down and restarting it will refresh the SIM on the network following a por. This can get services up and running in full. If that still doesn't work then the best option would be to speak to an advisor over on live web chat who'll be able to look at your account for you (select the web chat option on the contact us form in the link. If voicemail isn't listed follow the steps under 'looking for something else')

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

atann
Didn't work I'm afraid. Will have too speak to any advisor.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @atann,

So we can take a look, please click here to send us your details.

Thanks,

Gemma

LizG
2: Seeker
Hi

I have an iPhone 6 and recently moved to vodafone and so far gave been unable to setup my voicemail. Can someone please advise?

Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LizG 

We have some great information around how to manage your voicemail within our online support.

DaveCD

LizG
Hi

I have already tried to set it up by dialling 1211 and it says call failed. Please advise.

Thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LizG

So we can access your account, please get in touch here.

Thanks,

Gemma