Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking iphone 5 problems

biffins
2: Seeker

I requested an unlock code last fridaythough the vodafone form i had to fill in. If since been in contact with vodafone several times as the unlock hasnt been activated. I get told someting different everytime i ring up. I need some clarification please. I have resent another request as apparently my first request doesnt appear to be on vodafones system (but i spoke to someone monday & they said they could see my request - very frustrating). So the request has been sent yet again today. The lady at vodafone said i would receive an email as soone as ive hit the submit button - still no email. What does actually happen as im getting really fed up with all the different stories im getting from vodafone. Ive rang up 3 times now & im told something different everytime.

13 REPLIES 13

Emliam
Already filled out 3 forms and spoken to 2 advisors!!
Surely you would think I woukd have had a reply by now. Diabolicle customer service and I would also say false advertisement regarding unlocking phones as your website does not do anything that you guys say you will

biffins
It's shocking mate. No one knows what they're doin but I can assure you that an advisor sent the request for me while I was on the phone & she gave me a reference code straight away. I had an email this morning saying my phone is now unlocked

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @biffins and @Emliam 

I’m sorry to see the problems that you’ve both been having with this.  Email us here and we’ll take a look to see what’s happening.

Thanks,

Amanda

biffins
So Amanda you are the 3rd person from the tech team that doesn't bother to read the thread. I'm not going to explain anymore