Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking iphone 5 problems

biffins
2: Seeker

I requested an unlock code last fridaythough the vodafone form i had to fill in. If since been in contact with vodafone several times as the unlock hasnt been activated. I get told someting different everytime i ring up. I need some clarification please. I have resent another request as apparently my first request doesnt appear to be on vodafones system (but i spoke to someone monday & they said they could see my request - very frustrating). So the request has been sent yet again today. The lady at vodafone said i would receive an email as soone as ive hit the submit button - still no email. What does actually happen as im getting really fed up with all the different stories im getting from vodafone. Ive rang up 3 times now & im told something different everytime.

13 REPLIES 13

Gormogon
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

biffins
No I havent. It's so annoying

Hi @biffins

It can take up to 21 days for a network unlocking code to come from the manufacturer.

Please check your spam/junk folder for the auto reply to confirm that the request has gone through.

Cheers,

Hi @Gormogon

Can we help you with anything?

Cheers,

Laura

biffins
Laura checking my spam/junk is the first thing I did. Secondly your website states upto 48 hrs. I contacted customer services today as the 2nd attempt failed. Your web site form that you have to fill in is obviously not working so maybe you can let the right people know & also get them to put that I could take 21 days. The lady I spoke to this morning put the request through for me personally which went straight through although on Tuesday I was told that no one at Vodafone could do that. Something else you could mention. It's so frustrating when I'm trying to sort something out & I'm told something different everytime I ring up

Emliam
I have had the same problem and trying to speak to someone is ridiculous! Would never go with Vodafone again!

Unlocking iPhone 5

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Emliam,

You'll need to fill out a short form to arrange an unlock code

If you experience any issues, Live help are available. 

Thanks, 

Kay

biffins
Ring customer services. They put the request in for me eventually and don't take no for an answer because they can do it

biffins
Kay did you even bother to read any of the previous posts? Your short page on the website is not working. Customer services put the request through for me on Friday after it failed twice & my phone was unlocked this morning. @emliam see what I mean about getting a different story every time