Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Worst Service and lies

Scuba
3: Seeker

My name is Zoubir naguida I've been a Vodafone customer for 6 years since the blackberry 8520 came out I'm writing to say that I very unhappy with the service I've been getting from customer service. My latest phone is a iPhone 5s and I was considering not upgrading because of my pervious phone blackberry bold 9900 because of the information I was provided by customer service but then I considered I thought maybe now the service should of got better so I upgraded to the iPhone 5s and got the sky sports package which when I inquired about I got told I'm getting sky sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and sky sports news and also in the plan I get unlimited minutes and texts and 3 months sky drive data unlimited so I agreed and got my upgrade but when I was trying to connect to sky sports channels on the app they didn't work only 1 and 2 were working so I phoned up to find out why and got told it's only sky sports 1 and 2 only not the rest and I said why and they said the other channels you have to pay extra for it I said no I got offered this deal I want it they said we can't I said well I want to listen to the phone call they ok and after a long while of waiting I had to ring back to find out why it's taking so long and then when I get threw they say yes we have listened to the phone call and he did say that to you and I said well what then so I told them if you can't offer me that then what can you offer me so I suggested give me 0800, 0845, 0870 numbers free and unlimited data and the person said ok but for the unlimited you need to call every 3 months and renew it so I agreed I said yes that's fine I'm happy with that.

Then during my price plan contract I kept having problems with my phone I kept calling them to sort out the problem but taking so long but after a while again then it got sorted.

Now recently October last year I've had another problem when I kept receiving mad texts to my phone so I went to the Vodafone store to sort this out I explained the problem to the manager and he rang the company that keeps send me these texts and that apparently I had an app to go with it I said here is my phone can you please find this app because I didn't sign up for nothing nor did I download any app so he said I'm going to credit the amount back which was £12 to my account and after that I had an outstanding amount from October which was £25 plus the November bill which we'll be £41.60 after VAT and family friends discount applied plus the £25 so I said I got on the phone and called to pay and I had to waiting on the phone until the called me back when it was my turn in the cue so I quickly ran to the bank to put money in to pay my bill so when they called me back I was speaking to one guy and I gave him my info and was explaining what was going with wired texts and app on my phone so then he said to me it looks like you have been calling Vodafone a lot and I said I have a lot because of wrong info I have been given so he said because of this I'm going to wipe the outstanding balance of and there was one of the staff members from Vodafone present and heard him say that then I get transferred to someone else for no reason so I asked him why did the pervious person transfer me to you he said I don't know so I said did he do what he told me he said there is nothing on here so I said I want to listen to the call so he said ok I well do that so I waited for long while again nothing so I rang back serval times to find out what's going on nothing so then I called up again on the Friday 28th November evening time and spoke to sharmezq from Egypt and I get explained everything to him and he said you know what you seem like a nice guy and u've gone threw a lot of trouble and also stated that the guy that offers to wipe my bill said he works in his department and then told me I going to sort this out for you just give me 1 day and I said I'll give you until Sunday and from then I haven't heard from him since and I also rang up that same day to renew the 3 months unlimited data and the person I was speaking to said hold the line let me check if what I'm saying is true and then came back to me to say yes I'm can see on the system I'm going to renew it for you right now and after I checked and he didn't now ever since until this day I've been trying calling investigations and everything to sort this out because it's ranked up to £495 and half of December my line was cut of and the whole of January and February but in February I used my line for 3 days then it was cut of and now we're in March and nothing has been done.

I'm stressed out I've called so many times explaining the problem over and over again and just get different info given to me and when I ask them to call me back nothing and its racked up from late payment fee and direct debit fee and going over my data which at the times my phone was restricted I'm sorry but I'm not paying for poor service sorry I work hard for my money as everyone else and also receiving random texts and getting charged for them it's not acceptable I'm sorry. I've been given the worst service and I get emotional and upset because I'm not able to find work and pay my bills it's wrong.
4 REPLIES 4

Scuba

My name is Zoubir naguida I've been a Vodafone customer for 6 years since the blackberry 8520 came out I'm writing to say that I very unhappy with the service I've been getting from customer service. My latest phone is a iPhone 5s and I was considering not upgrading because of my pervious phone blackberry bold 9900 because of the information I was provided by customer service but then I considered I thought maybe now the service should of got better so I upgraded to the iPhone 5s and got the sky sports package which when I inquired about I got told I'm getting sky sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and sky sports news and also in the plan I get unlimited minutes and texts and 3 months sky drive data unlimited so I agreed and got my upgrade but when I was trying to connect to sky sports channels on the app they didn't work only 1 and 2 were working so I phoned up to find out why and got told it's only sky sports 1 and 2 only not the rest and I said why and they said the other channels you have to pay extra for it I said no I got offered this deal I want it they said we can't I said well I want to listen to the phone call they ok and after a long while of waiting I had to ring back to find out why it's taking so long and then when I get threw they say yes we have listened to the phone call and he did say that to you and I said well what then so I told them if you can't offer me that then what can you offer me so I suggested give me 0800, 0845, 0870 numbers free and unlimited data and the person said ok but for the unlimited you need to call every 3 months and renew it so I agreed I said yes that's fine I'm happy with that.

Then during my price plan contract I kept having problems with my phone I kept calling them to sort out the problem but taking so long but after a while again then it got sorted.

Now recently October last year I've had another problem when I kept receiving mad texts to my phone so I went to the Vodafone store to sort this out I explained the problem to the manager and he rang the company that keeps send me these texts and that apparently I had an app to go with it I said here is my phone can you please find this app because I didn't sign up for nothing nor did I download any app so he said I'm going to credit the amount back which was £12 to my account and after that I had an outstanding amount from October which was £25 plus the November bill which we'll be £41.60 after VAT and family friends discount applied plus the £25 so I said I got on the phone and called to pay and I had to waiting on the phone until the called me back when it was my turn in the cue so I quickly ran to the bank to put money in to pay my bill so when they called me back I was speaking to one guy and I gave him my info and was explaining what was going with wired texts and app on my phone so then he said to me it looks like you have been calling Vodafone a lot and I said I have a lot because of wrong info I have been given so he said because of this I'm going to wipe the outstanding balance of and there was one of the staff members from Vodafone present and heard him say that then I get transferred to someone else for no reason so I asked him why did the pervious person transfer me to you he said I don't know so I said did he do what he told me he said there is nothing on here so I said I want to listen to the call so he said ok I well do that so I waited for long while again nothing so I rang back serval times to find out what's going on nothing so then I called up again on the Friday 28th November evening time and spoke to sharmezq from Egypt and I get explained everything to him and he said you know what you seem like a nice guy and u've gone threw a lot of trouble and also stated that the guy that offers to wipe my bill said he works in his department and then told me I going to sort this out for you just give me 1 day and I said I'll give you until Sunday and from then I haven't heard from him since and I also rang up that same day to renew the 3 months unlimited data and the person I was speaking to said hold the line let me check if what I'm saying is true and then came back to me to say yes I'm can see on the system I'm going to renew it for you right now and after I checked and he didn't now ever since until this day I've been trying calling investigations and everything to sort this out because it's ranked up to £495 and half of December my line was cut of and the whole of January and February but in February I used my line for 3 days then it was cut of and now we're in March and nothing has been done.

I'm stressed out I've called so many times explaining the problem over and over again and just get different info given to me and when I ask them to call me back nothing and its racked up from late payment fee and direct debit fee and going over my data which at the times my phone was restricted I'm sorry but I'm not paying for poor service sorry I work hard for my money as everyone else and also receiving random texts and getting charged for them it's not acceptable I'm sorry. I've been given the worst service and I get emotional and upset because I'm not able to find work and pay my bills it's wrong.

Retired-Jamian
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Scuba 

Welcome to the eForum.

I’ve sent you a private message.

From there you can get in touch so we can then investigate this for you.

Thanks,

Jamian

poor_service15
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

was already vodafone customer paying by direct debit for a year no issues got another line and phone from carphone warehouse adding another dd in process 2 months later both lines blocked rang up customer services was advised issue their end they appologised said would not happen again reset direct debit the agent even said he would put note on system preventing dd cancelation their end left it at that next couple of same issues crop up but even worse two late on payment deafults on my credit report at this point extremely upset and stressed contacting customer services was told nothing but blatent lies by rude over seas customer service agent saying i had or my bank had cannceled dd and refused to open a complaint yet i have written conformation from my bank confirming neither myself or they cannceled direct debit trying to contact uk customer service is like going through a maze one of my contracts is up for renewal waiting for better offer from bt before i move over the other is up for renewal next july cant wait to stop dealing with this company would not reccomend to anyone excuse any spell errors and commas etc    

Hello @poor_service15

I understand your frustration at this. 

I am going to send you a Private Message with further help. 

Louise