Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

can't check balance via *#1345#

stan0486
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yeah as the subject says i can't check my balance via *#1345# i also can't check what my mobile number is via *#100#. It worked perfectly fine on my iphone 4 but for some reason it comes up an error on my iphone 5s (added pic of error). Has the numbers changed ? or are vodafone having some issues right now ? image.png

5 REPLIES 5

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stan0486,

You can check your balance via 2345 or online.

I've tested *#100# and it's working for me. Try testing the SIM in a different phone.

Thanks,

Sukhi

the sim that's in my phone is a brand new nano sim that is less than a week old. as i said the *#1345# worked perfectly fine on my iphone 4 but has never worked on my 5s neither has the *#100#. I can still check my balance by calling 1345 but i would rather use the *#1345# option instead. 

Can i ask what type of phone and what type of sim card you tried the *#100# on ?

Hi stan0486,

This has been tried on an iPhone 5C, Sony Xperia Z2 and a HTC One M8. Two nanoSIM's were used and one microSIM.

If it hasn't worked, it suggests the SIM isn't active.

Thanks,

Matt B

went into the vodafone shop today to see if they could fix my problem but they couldn't. she even put my sim into her phone and *#1345# and *#100# worked fine.

When i got back home i updated to IOS 8 and also installed the PAYG WAP profile again and for some reason everything is working perfectly now 🙂

Hi stan0486,

That's great news.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ian