Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 3G not working

xojooliexo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi

I got new iPhone 5 on Tuesday and the 3G has not been working! Comes on for seconds when I turn it off and on. Any ideas what's wrong!? So annoying with my iPhone 4 I always had perfect 3G and that's why I went for mobile data this time!

Julie
17 REPLIES 17

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MissAJC,

Here's the correct link for out network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Jenny

My 3G not working hence I've been into a store to resolve it twice I went home got told it was working to find out it was not,,I them had to make another visit which they changed my SIM card (pay as you go) and it would be working within 24 hours to find it's still not:( iam really unhappy my handset is a iPhone 5 I have not had 3G now for a month which is a must as I work from my phn and iam missing important emails!iam really unhappy if this not is resolved I would like to have my phone unlocked so I can change network as the service I have been provided is a shambles can any1 please help?

My 3G not working hence I've been into a store to resolve it twice I went home got told it was working to find out it was not,,I them had to make another visit which they changed my SIM card (pay as you go) and it would be working within 24 hours to find it's still not:( iam really unhappy my handset is a iPhone 5 I have not had 3G now for a month which is a must as I work from my phn and iam missing important emails!iam really unhappy if this not is resolved I would like to have my phone unlocked so I can change network as the service I have been provided is a shambles can any1 please help?

James100000
2: Seeker
Been to voda shop and they were not much help either !!! Gave me a new sim and checked all settings correct and still no 3G even tho it's saying its on and appearing ! So basically there nout I can do :Sad_face: absolute joke cannot be the handset as Apple have replaced it with a new 1 can anybody help?

Regards james

James100000
Can any1 help ????

Dom201
1: Seeker
Go on mobile data settings and change wap.vodafone.co.uk on the mobile data sextion

Dom201
1: Seeker
To pp.vodafone.co.uk