cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 Bluetooth connection to my Nissan Qashqai 2014 new model connected before iOS 8.1

rarneil
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
When I got my 2014 model Nissan Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.5td I connected immediately to my iPhone 5 has been upgraded to iOS 8.1 it no longer connects?
3 REPLIES 3

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rarneil

If you've already downloaded the NissanConnect app in the app store, have a look to see if there's an app update waiting for you. You may need to connect to iTunes to receive the update.

If your apps and software on the phone are up to date, you may need to speak to the car dealership about software updates to the Bluetooth software.

Let me know how you get on. :Smiling:

Cheers,

Ben

Hi I went to dealer and service department receptionist from A. F. Noble went into the phone and forgot the Nissan connect Bluetooth connection. And then reconnected the the phone to the connect system it connected first time? I had done the same previously numerous times and the system never connected! It is still working and better than it did before! It's been working since Wednesday 12th November till today Saturday 15th November without any problems at all? So it must be luck if it connects to the system or not.
Thanks for your help though!
Rodney

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rarneil 

Thanks for letting us know. 

It may be useful for anyone else in the same situation reading this thread.

DaveCD