Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 Full Signal, won't make calls/ receive texts etc

MichelleBlackburn
1: Seeker
I have a iphone 5, it has recently decided that it doesn't want to make calls - the calls fail and I have to put in flight mode and back again before it will work, it doesn't receive texts properly - I have had 6 this morning that have all come through hours after I have sent them, and despite having a full 3G signal will only send imessages or let me connect to the internet when I am on WiFi. Is this is a vodafone issue or a problem with my phone? has anyone else had this and can it be fixed? it's slowly starting to drive me insane. My OH is on O2 and he has never had any of these issues so thinking it's not the phone...
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Matt

aaronjpayne
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had this issue since the start of the year.  Vodafone have acknowledged an issue with the local mast, no ETA to fix, its been like it since January, I have a complaint open and yet nothing changes.  The phone just drops off the network, it looks like its connected but its not.  People call me and it goes direct to voicemail, no ringing!!

its appauling  

Hi aaronjpayne,

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Wayne