Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5S Mobile Phones Direct

JShep94
3: Seeker

Hello, i recently ordered a 5S from Mobile Phones Direct on vodafone, and I have yet to receive confirmation that my order has been sent or anything, I haven't received any emails from them.

I've emailed them multiple times and haven't received anything from them - so I'm getting slightly worried that I've given them my bank details...

Anyone help me out, really wondering when I'll receive my phone or any confirmation from them.

Also, if anyone from vodafone could help me by confirming my order has been placed with the company that would re-assure me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sam365
14: Advanced member

There isnt really anything Vodafone can do, as Nabs said above. You have taken your contract out through Mobile Phones Direct, and so all queries in regards to your contract/account will now need to go through them.

Whilst vodafone is your carrier, Vodafone can only check very basic billing queries and signal issues. everything else must be done through MPD as your account is with them, not with Vodafone.

You can contact Mobile Phones Direct on their main number which is 0845 470 4000.

Found my post helpful? Press the Thumbs Up button!
Has my post solved your problem? Don't forget to mark it as a solution!

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

KirstyVennJones
2: Seeker
Im having the EXACT same problem!!!

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I think until your account is setup and processed and mobile phones direct inform you of this, there isn't going to be a lot vodafone can do.

If you had ordered directly with them, your order would be in their system somewhere to find progress on it.

However if MPD have not processed it yet, or they are awaiting a stockcheck? As it is an iPhone5s that could be the delay, as there seems to be a national shortage.

One of the staff members will get to your question, but this may not be until tomorrow as they try to reply within 24 hours.

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi All,

As you order was not placed through Vodafone there is absolutley nothing they can do to help out. Even when the account has been set up i believe there is only a limited amount that the team can do.

Unfortunately this is a downside to buying your contract through a third party and the reason I will always be upgrading/taking out contracts directly with the company involved (i.e. Vodafone).

You will need to chase this with Mobile Phones Direct.

Nabs

sam365

There isnt really anything Vodafone can do, as Nabs said above. You have taken your contract out through Mobile Phones Direct, and so all queries in regards to your contract/account will now need to go through them.

Whilst vodafone is your carrier, Vodafone can only check very basic billing queries and signal issues. everything else must be done through MPD as your account is with them, not with Vodafone.

You can contact Mobile Phones Direct on their main number which is 0845 470 4000.

Found my post helpful? Press the Thumbs Up button!
Has my post solved your problem? Don't forget to mark it as a solution!

thanks  

i  book  i phone  6  .  and i  got  account  set up  email  and order  confirmation email . after  that  no  emails   and  i  m  trying  call to  number  .  that  is  on answering machine   ,,, by  this  message,,,,  now  office  is  close .  daily  timing is 8.00am to  8.00 pm  .  but  i  m  trying  from  11.00  am  .  same  message...  help  me ...as wel   i  got  message  for  ms  with the  email..un trusted  web side

KirstyVennJones
My order was placed through Vodafone directly!! Im beginning to wish i hadnt bothered now!!! No e-mail address to write to and '24/7 online advisors' always unavailable!!

Nabs

Hi Kirsty,

If your order was placed through Vodafone directly then the eForum team will be able to help out. If you post your order number and the date you placed your order it should help the team get the ball rolling.

The original posted did not order through Vodafone so your issue will be different and will be handled by Vodafone directly.

Nabs

KirstyVennJones
Thanks x

JShep94
Thanks for the replies guys, big help!