Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s Stock

wajhussain
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I ordered my iPhone 5s in space grey and 16gb on monday the site said they were in stock, disappointed to find out today when my order had been confirmed that they're actually out of stock, anyone know when Vodafone get them back in stock?

15 REPLIES 15

So you can't tell me when it will be in stock and I can't cancel my order?! I should of been told it was out of stock when I ordered instead of being lied to.
The thing is now vodafone have shown what contempt they hold their customers in as soon as it arrives I will take into a shop and cancel my contract.
How can you not cancel an order when you have no stock, any other business will allow you to cancel up until despatch.

Hi madstad76,

We’re sorry for any inconvenience you’ve been caused.

As soon as there's an update on your order, you'll receive a text/email confirmation.

If you’d like further help, please get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Sarah 

Vodafone keep saying they're sorry, but don't do anything about it! You have stock in some of your shops (I know because I asked in three separate shops) so why can't I collect from a shop? I know it's because no one cares now I've agreed a contract. You were quick to offer the upgrade yet not quick enough to fulfil your end of the bargain.

I'm fed up with lies from vodafone.
Direct debit will be cancelled Saturday so you've got until then.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi madstad76, 

We appreciate how frustrating this is for our customers.  You can't pick up a phone from store until your own order has been completed.  

Rest assured we're fulfilling orders as soon as we can, and will keep everyone updated by either email or text.  

Thanks, 

Phil

It's good to see I'm not the only one struggling with 5s stock!  I upgraded to an iPhone 5s 32GB a week and a half ago and was told it would be 2 days.  Now, I just keep getting messages saying you're waiting for stock.  The website says there is stock for new customers placing orders, why can't you send those phones out, or at least give us a realistic delivery date?  Is a bit of honesty too much to ask for?

Vodafone are disgrace! Firstly they lie about their stock levels and when it will arrive. They then just pretend they can do nothing, if they wanted to they could void the order or substitute for another phone.
I've got an appointment with a solicitor Monday and I've also contacted the BBC money box programme.

I look forward to hearing from the next member of staff telling me they're sorry and I'll just have to be patient! Still it's only two weeks late now!