Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s Stock

wajhussain
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I ordered my iPhone 5s in space grey and 16gb on monday the site said they were in stock, disappointed to find out today when my order had been confirmed that they're actually out of stock, anyone know when Vodafone get them back in stock?

15 REPLIES 15

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wajhussain,

Thanks for flagging this. I've emailed the website store team to see what's happening with this. In the meantime you can track your order here or amend your order with the Live help team.

Apologies for any mixed message you may have had with your order.

Cheers, Ben

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi wajhussain,

Just an update to let you know, Bens email as been received by the relevant team. They have responded to say, they are looking into why there was conflicting stock information on line.

Again, thank you for flagging this and our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Gemma

Same problem. Website still says "In stock 2-4 days" for 16GB grey iPhone 5S, three days after I received an "Out of stock" message having placed my order. 

Just got message from vodadone saying my 5S is ready. That's better!  Thanks.

What did you do to get a message saying it is ready, I have rang them everyday for nearly a week an no further than when I pressed the order button! 

I got no joy whatsoever from vodafone for nearly four weeks,until I contacted a national newspaper and all of a sudden I was contacted by vodafone ( because the paper contacted them!) and they changed my 32gb to a 64 bg free of charge. Absolutely appalling customer service from vodafone.

I would urge anybody to contact a newspaper with a complaint column.

madstad76
3: Seeker
I ordered a 5s 32gb last Wednesday (17/9) and was told it would be delivered Friday 19/9. It wasn't delivered so I rang Vodafone on Monday and was told the problem was with DPD and they had the phone but hadn't allocated their consignment numbers and I was given a number for them. I rang them but without a number they couldn't help me so I rang Vodafone and spoke to someone else who told me it was out of stock! Why wasn't I told this so I could choose another phone or pay for a phone with more gb. I was also told I couldn't cancel the order as the process had started even though Vodafone had no stock!
How much longer will I be waiting?

madstad76
Anybody out there?

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi madstad76, 

We don't have a definitive timescale on how long you'll be waiting for the order.  I'd recommend keeping an eye on your emails and we'll contact you as soon as we have more news. 

Thanks, 

Phil