Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s issues

boudoirwoody
2: Seeker
I am on the verge of my blood boiling so bad my head may burst !!!.

I have had a 5s for just short of a month now... Ever since I picked it up I have network issues, with the phone dropping calls numerous times in all locations (on 1 call to 191 it cut off 4 times !!).

Voda sent me out a new sim to confirm not the new SIM card... This made no difference.

I have 3 lines with voda, all other lines working fine with no call dropped issues...so now all that Is left is phone...

Voda said on weds 17th October they now believed it was the phone and I would be offered an exchange as faulty from new, but was asked to call back today as there was no stock until this week.

What a suprise, I ring today, no record of my call last week, no note on my account regarding the exchange - and even more infuriating - now being refused an exchange as phone is over 7 days old.... Even though the issue has been being worked and the phone is quite obviously the issue... I have tried everything and more that has been possible.

I am fuming..... Livid...still waiting for a text from supervisor at customer services... Which I can guarantee I won't get.

I cannot express how poor customer services has been in the past month.... It took me over 10 phone calls and numerous emails to get my old 4s unlocked as voda saying I never owned it - even though I bought it from them the day it was released... I ended up on the phone for over 1 hour to someone in Cape Town telling me I owned a samsung galaxy - which I have never owned in my life.... Pathetic.

Any way - rant over... Voda will never get my custom again once these contracts expire...appalling.

Anyone else experiencing dropped calls on 5s
5 REPLIES 5

boudoirwoody
Update.... Still had no text / call from customer services as promised... So I rang back, but after waiting for 10mims to get through to someone, 25 mins into call the phone call " dropped" and suprise surprise no one has called me back

Hi boudoirwoody,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If this hasn't been resolved as yet we'll be happy to look into this. You can find details how to contact us here.

Cheers

Ian

boudoirwoody
Update ------ Apple have replaced my iPhone 5s ... I will update progress

Lizzymint1
1: Seeker
Hi, I have had the same problem since sept 13, vodafone have changed my sim, Apple have changed my phone for a brand new one, and after numerous phone calls to vodafone trying everything they suggest, I am still having same issue and NOW vodafone are suggesting a repair!! 2 brand new phones with the exact issue, I doubt it. Vodafone also told me they had compatibility issues with some iPhones. I am stuck with this for another 11 months, I wouls be interested to hear how you get on as I have run out of ideas

Hi Lizzymint1, 

If you're still experiencing signal issues after a replacement SIM and phone, then please follow this guide for futher help. 

Thanks, 

Kay