Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

"no service"...

ed9090
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

So having lost my phone, I promptly received a replacement 5s this week. Unfortuntately for the last 7 days I've not been able to get signal. 

I've been issued two different nano-sim cards now, so clearly not a sim issue. I have activitated both over the phone, so not an activation issue. I've tried setting-up the iphone both as a new phone and restoring from backups, with no success on either. I've also tried setting up the phone both from itunes and the cloud. Lastly, I've also obviously checked to make sure all software is up-to-date...

After 7 days, 2 sims, a handful of instore visits, hours spent on the phone to Vodafone, and a heap of misery, I seem no closer to getting a working phone. Any help much appreciated. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Have you actually tried the SIM cards in another phone?  The only reason I ask si that what you describe sounds like an activation problem.  It may be best for you to pop into your local Vodafone Store and get them to test the SIM in another handset and if necessary, activate the SIM for you.

PWIAC