Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Been ignored by Vodafone for over a moth

Victormerino39
3: Seeker
Added new phone to my account I have asked Vodafone several times to listen to a phone call between me and a sales rep only to be ignored and then told yesterday they can't do that then been waiting a month for several managers to phone still waiting can some one help plz
5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Victormerino39 

We’d be happy to help you with this.

I’ve sent you a private message here, to get in touch with us.

Our Live help is also available here, for immediate help.

Thanks,

Sarah

Victormerino39

Hi would like some help if possible , I got an iPhone 6 plus end of October last year was not given enough info about it using 5 gig just to run the phone , I then just this week got an offer to change my phone for galaxzy note 4 , they wanted me to pay 150 pound, PDP came this week took my phone but before it went back it crashed , but have told vodafone previously the phone was doing strange things , anyway back to my problem as I was honest and told them the phone crashed they now want me to pay 190 pounds for repair my phone i sent back and 250 pounds for the galaxy , so I don't have  phone but they also want me to continue to pay my line rental  please help if you can thanks 

Victormerino39

Hi I would like some one from customer relations to contact me , the reason is the phone conversation I had with one of them today with no outcome that is reasonable to me that more like been asked for payments by extortion so would be good if someone as the time and decscentcy to contact me you can contact me on here or the phone number on my account thanks 

@Victormerino39 - I have merged your duplicate postings into the same thread in order to prevent duplication of information.

If you take a moment to look here  you will see that you have been sent instructions on how to get in touch with the eForum Team.  You will need to send them your details so that they can contact you as your Vodafone account and your forum account are not linked in any way. 

PWIAC

@Victormerino39 

As this is an account specific query we'll be unable to provide details on the eForum.

I've checked and can see we've not received an email into our team from you, so if you follow the PM from Sarah we'll be able to look into this for you.

DaveCD