Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaints and leaving Vodafone

Shooglemac
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
So I'm having a seemly common nightmare with Vodafone.

Firstly, my iPhone 6 cannot and has not been able to receive calls routinely since I started my contract in November- a pretty basic function on a phone! I've called customer services 6 times now and spent over 5 hours in the phone with them, plus been to a Vodafone store about this. To summarise this experience, they have all been nice people but nobody has done ANYTHING to resolve this problem. In fact, I've been lied to twice now about getting compensation and that some one will call me (or email me because of the issue) and keep me updated about what they're doing to help.

Utter rubbish and really frustrating.

Does anyone know what I can do about this? I'm pretty much at the point of handing my phone back to them and cancelling my direct debit on the basis that they're not upholding their side of the contract, any advice?
2 REPLIES 2

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

If you have been able to rule out a problem with the sim then if you are able to  I would go toand  Apple store as the phone is still under warranty and let them run a disnostics check on the phone. If they can locate  any problem with it they will replace it for you in store.

It will be a lot quicker than getting it sent to Vodafone to look at and they will have given the phone a clean bill of health or replaced it.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
If you do opt to visit an  store then please do make a Genius Bar Appointment as you could be turned away if their busy.

The official  link is https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I appreciate your frustrated but please don't be tempted to cancel your Direct Debit as this could cause issues and in the extreme affect a Credit Rating.

Would you let us know how you get on please.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.