cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fiasco! I want to cancel my un-despatched order!

mrplant
2: Seeker

Hi I urgently want to cancel my iPhone 6 Pre-order.

I ordered it on the 12th early on and got an email tonight saying Vodafone have no stock yet.

This was despite being told the phone would be delivered later today.

I feel let down by Vodafone.

I am going to the Apple store now and want to cancel my order which hasnt even despatched yet,

I don't need two phones...

Can someone here do this for me please?

My order number is WEB-0000001481372741

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Sarah. I've filled in the form and send the email. Saying that, I've also just come off the phone with the returns department (not by my choice as Scott in the business return team hung up on me), and they say they can't cancel as the order has gone too far.....

Considering that they still can't say when stock will come in, and considering that Scott in business returns noted that it good be up to 8 weeks I think that is unacceptable. I was in town this morning, and two shops had stock of the model phone that I want, yet Vodafone is keeping my number to ransom. I really wished it didn't come to this stage as I've been a happy customer for many many years, but in one week with so much unwillingness to deal with the situation I've lost all faith. I'm tired of chasing this, I just want me order cancelled such that I can get a PAC code and move on...

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

Ridgeback_UK
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Doubt you will have much luck doing that here, give them a call tomorrow or chat with their live support staff on the main site tomorrow and get it cancelled. Also don't get your hopes up too high at the Apple store, demand is the higest it's ever been and there will be other people with the same idea as you there, alobg with all the people who will be there to buy the iPhones to sell on ebay tomorrow.

Not even getting any luck with this when speaking to them. I'm speaking to retentions now and they can't give me the PAC codes for my connections because the order is in Despatch state. Yet despatch state doesn't mean it has been send, it is just depatched to the warehouse awaiting stock allocation.

Yet I'm being charged for the new plan including phone cost.

The only option I have is cancel now and pay a termination fee (interesting for something I don't even have, nor they have send out and can't tell me when), or wait until an undetermined time and then refuse delivery and then cancel at zero cost.

This is just unbelievable and ever so frustrating as I can't even buy it from another provider.

Hi everyone,

mrplant – Welcome to the eForum.

If you’d like our team to look into this for you, please get in touch here.

Alternatively, you can reach us on 191 for immediate help.

JeanPauldeJong – Please accept our apologies.

We can take a look into this for you, by getting in touch here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks Sarah. I've filled in the form and send the email. Saying that, I've also just come off the phone with the returns department (not by my choice as Scott in the business return team hung up on me), and they say they can't cancel as the order has gone too far.....

Considering that they still can't say when stock will come in, and considering that Scott in business returns noted that it good be up to 8 weeks I think that is unacceptable. I was in town this morning, and two shops had stock of the model phone that I want, yet Vodafone is keeping my number to ransom. I really wished it didn't come to this stage as I've been a happy customer for many many years, but in one week with so much unwillingness to deal with the situation I've lost all faith. I'm tired of chasing this, I just want me order cancelled such that I can get a PAC code and move on...

mrplant
Hi thanks . Issue now resolved .
At least my cancelled order got stopped so someone else waiting can get a phone rather than me returning an unwanted one later . Thanks

@mrplant wrote:
Hi thanks . Issue now resolved .
At least my cancelled order got stopped so someone else waiting can get a phone rather than me returning an unwanted one later . Thanks

How did you get that done? I've spoken to 191, live chat twice, returns department, and nobody seems to be able to cancel my order...They say it is too far, I say great when am I going to get it? They then say we don't know, no stock has been allocated yet.....I'd love to know who you spoke to that has the authority to do this...

Hi everyone,

mrplant – I’m glad to hear that.

If you’d like any further help, just let us know.

JeanPauldeJong – What’s you reference [#8xxxxxx] and I’ll check this for you.

Many Thanks,

Sarah