cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help Please. I'd like to know my order number.

craigspud101
4: Newbie

Hi.

I (like many others on here) ordered a new iPhone 6 Plus shortly after the telephone lines opened on the 12th September. Of course I was expecting it to be delivered on the 19th however I was out of the country and when I returned to work on the 21st it wasn't there so I contacted someone via web chat and they told me that they were on back order and I would be getting £5 credit per week that it wasn't delivered. I'm ok with that, I know how Apple like to stir the buying frenzy and it's all gravy at the end of the day but it's now almost 3 weeks since my order and I've still not received an order number. I'm now getting worried that I've not actually got an order and would greatly appreciate someone checking it for me.

Would you please get back with me and let me know how best to have this happen?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

DD
11: Established
11: Established

Best call 191 and talk to someone about it. Should have received and email/ sms at least confirming the order. 

If it's an upgrade it might show in your account (online) as a new tariff.

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Thanks for that. I called. They had no record of my order...

To be honest I'm quite disappointed in that but these things happen so I've re-ordered it again.

Dam so sorry to hear.. fingers crossed for a speedy delivery. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.