Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I got the wrong phone and cannot get the correct one

zenke1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

I really need some help. I am getting no where talking to people at Vodaphone.

At the end of october I was contacted by V to tell me that my t 2 year contract had come to an end. We agreed a new contract. This included a 64GB iphone 6 when it arrived it was an 16GB. I have since tried to get this changed, After being disbelieved, and then having recordings listened to I was told I was right, but since I am told that they cannot exchange but only cancel the contract and for me to take out a new contract with a 64 GB phone. This makes no sense. It means I will be without a phone, which I cannot do as I use it for Buidsness. All I want is for Vodaphone to get me a new 64GB phone, I would even collect it from a V shop and return the 16GB. I cannot get sense out of the people I speak to. I am at an impasse. I cannot go anywhaere except here. This has taken up so much of my time now, Not least because I have wited in three days for couriers to arrive but no one did.

Please help

Jamie

2 REPLIES 2

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @zenke1 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.  The info you've been given is correct.  

If you'd like to discuss anything further, please contact us via Live help

Many thanks, 

Phil

I have to say, that reonse above from V is the sort of smugg and useless answer i have been getting from vodaphone all along. I think Vodaphone are a terrible. Ompany and will leave just as soon as i can