Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 and free Spotify Premium

jimlondon30
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have upgraded today to an iphone 6 64gb (£53.50 per month) and it comes with Sotify Premium free for 2 years.

The order confirmation email came through very quickly but I have yet to receive a text that enables me to choose Spotify (or Sky Sports or Netflix)

Discussed this with an online chat member of staff and he told me to text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 and then to follow the link. Now when I do this it does indeed have the Spotify Premium selection option but tells me this will cost £9.99 per month (the first month being free). The online agent has told me to ignore this and assured me I will not be charged the additional premium each month- I have not yet done this as I am rather dubious!

Please could someone confirm this is correct - surely the Vodafone systems should have picked up that I have now successfully upgraded to the new tariff and that there is no charge for 24 months.

71 REPLIES 71

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi aquestion,

Pop us a message here and we'll take a closer look.

slimboyfat - That's great! :).

COGS - Please resend the message, making sure you use the correct code as the email subject. This will ensure it reaches my team.

stevehiggin - Get in touch here so that we can see what's happened.

mse120479 - The same link should give you the option for Sky Sport. If it's not showing get in touch here.

Thanks,

Sukhi

stevehiggin
4: Newbie
Hi Sukhi,

I've filled in all the details on that form

Thanks
Steve

stevehiggin
Did anything happen with this, I still can't choose spotify?

Sorry to hijack this thread - I've upgraded and I am eligible for a 6 month entertainment package but no text yet?

@ Sukhi well the pm was recieved and actioned same evening but not sure how long it takes to be looked at. Hopefully everyone else has resolved their Spotify issue and it is just us waiting for the this third sms message.

Hi stevehiggin, 

I can see you've got another query on the forum which you've been emailed about. If you reply to the email you've received, we'll be able to help further. 

youknowme - Text entertainment to 97613 and you'll receive the text to choose your pack. 

mse120479 - We have your email and one of the team will be in touch shortly. 

aquestion - Your email is currently assigned to an adviser. 

Thanks, 

Kay

mse120479
72 hours and still no response to the email I sent. Rubbish!

stevehiggin
Yeah I've had no response either

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member
It takes up to 48 hours for a response to email, so if you only emailed yesterday or today you'll just need to be patient.

If it's over 72 hours, post the email reference you got in the subject of the auto reply email.

Looking at other posts on this forum, the team ask for references that look like [#71234567].

If I've helped you, please click Thanks

I did finally get a response 48 hours later, only to ask me to fill out details so they can confirm my account, which I already did 48 hours ago. Is this so they can spend another 48 hours not helping me out, I don't think so.. Please can you just remove the expired Spotify promotion on my account from last year so I can add it again this year, its not the hardest thing in the world I am sure...