Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 and free Spotify Premium

jimlondon30
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have upgraded today to an iphone 6 64gb (£53.50 per month) and it comes with Sotify Premium free for 2 years.

The order confirmation email came through very quickly but I have yet to receive a text that enables me to choose Spotify (or Sky Sports or Netflix)

Discussed this with an online chat member of staff and he told me to text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 and then to follow the link. Now when I do this it does indeed have the Spotify Premium selection option but tells me this will cost £9.99 per month (the first month being free). The online agent has told me to ignore this and assured me I will not be charged the additional premium each month- I have not yet done this as I am rather dubious!

Please could someone confirm this is correct - surely the Vodafone systems should have picked up that I have now successfully upgraded to the new tariff and that there is no charge for 24 months.

71 REPLIES 71

Hi aquestion,

If you're unhappy with the service provided in a store, please let us know and we'll feed this back to the manager.

If you'd like us to feed back any comments about the technical support you've received, you can find how to get in touch here.

Thanks,

Ian

What about unhappy with the support in general. I have been trying all week now to add Spotify to my new contract. I have filled in two of the confirm details forms and had no response. I have just tried to call 191 got through and then was put through to technical support, only for them to say they are sending a text message with a link and it will all work, I received:-

Dear Vodafone customer
Kindly find the below link

https://offers.vodafone.com/gb

Thank you for calling Vodafone

This is the same link I have been trying all week, and it still doesn't work. So lets put it simply

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE AT VODAFONE ENABLE SETTINGS ON MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN ADD THE SPOTIFY PROMOTION

Thanks

Hi Steve,

We've recently fixed an issue with the sign up process.

Please try again now and let us know if you're successful or not.

Thanks,

Matt B

stevehiggin
4: Newbie
Hi Matt,

Had a call from someone at vodafone this morning claiming it had now been fixed, so got them to try and sign up for me, and they saw for themselves that I only get netflix and sky sports, they have removed my entertainment subscription from my account and will add it again tomorrow then hopefully by Thursday I will be able to choose spotify, it's also been escalated to the IT support team

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for coming back to us about this.

If you're still having issues on Thursday, you can find out how to get in touch with us here.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian

stevehiggin
Well it's thursday, and yes it's still and issue. I have had an email from Jagruti Manshani Customer Service Agent (eForum) and I replied to her yesterday, but no reply or follow up. The entertainment package was removed from my account and is now back on, but I still don't get any spotify option!!!!! When is this going to be sorted, and no I don't want to fill out a third form confirming my account...

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stevehiggin,

Please respond to the last email you received and the team can pick this up for further investigations.

DaveCD

that link worked fine for me

JeffWong

My spotify premium is lost after I ported my new number to the sim, and now when I try the link in the SMS again it said it is free on the first month and 9.99 after, I am supposed to have this for free for 24 months, what should I do?

stevehiggin
Sorry what email was that, I've lost track I've also had two different 2nd line support peole look at it to no avail and now it's gone to higher tech support apparently?