Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Most popular pre-order.

DBurdon
4: Newbie
Just had a long and reasonable chat with the CS guys online and the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Silver has been bar far the most pre-ordered device apparently. He also said they have taken significantly more 'Plus' orders than standard 6's.

He also advised that consignment numbers should be got ready to day with the vast majority of the numbers sent to customers tomorrow evening for them to track.

Just thought I would share that.

Good luck to everybody waiting for a text!
6 REPLIES 6

Diorama42
4: Newbie
So the most popular preorder is.... The exact model/colour/size I went for. Wish I'd gone space grey now :Sad_face:
Especially as I ordered late on Saturday evening, combined with ordering the most popular version of the phone, I'll expect to see my 'pre'-order in late October or something. :Sad_face:

Hopefully you won't have to wait that long, the CS bloke I spoke to reckoned that everybody should have their phones by the first Friday in October, not sure about that given the times being quoted by other networks, but I love a positive outlook.

6+ 128GB In Space Grey. Hopefully not a very popular choice!

That's what I'm waiting on to! Fingers crossed we were the only two 😀

@DBurdon wrote:
That's what I'm waiting on to! Fingers crossed we were the only two 😀

Make that the only three. Lol. :smileywink:

I glad I chose space grey 64gb plus then but didnt order in store till Saturday lunchtime.