Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No confirmation of iphone 6 order

Benito_7
2: Seeker
I upgraded my contract and pre-ordered the iphone 6 on the 19th of september and was sent an email saying that my order has been recieved and that I would recieve an email letting me know when it's confirmed. That was 9 days ago and I haven't heard a thing, surely it doesnt take that long to check someones details. Ive been with vodafone for years and have never had service like this and from what I can see, i'm not the only person this is happening to. When will I get more information on my device?
22 REPLIES 22

Hi Benito_7, Dave, Muzzahurst and starbeam,

So we can check your orders, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

Exactly the same thing with me but I ordered via 191 on 22nd. Have heard nothing from Vodafone. Have gone through the painfull experience of speaking to customer services numerous times but it's a complete waste of time as keep getting lied to & given differing info. Where is my confirmation and more importantlywhere is my phone?! Has anyone contacted trading standards because it doesn't seem right that Vodafone can continue to take orders and payments for price plans for products they know they dont have?! Take orders sure but why are we all paying for price plans we cant use?! .... and £5 conpensation per week?!... What a joke!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

@Markydee27 - If you'd like my team to confirm your order details, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

@Benito_7 - If you've used the instructions as Laura requested, we'll be happy to confirm details for you. 

Thanks,

Ben

Benito_7
I spoke to someone yesterday and they said my order didnt exist. Therefore they took my order again and i still havent had confirmation email, therefore i have no order number to track my order. Im seriously considerig leaving vodafone

Me too! We should all leave Vodafone! I have never known such a poor customer experience! Wish I had never decided to stay - to make things worse I walked into my local EE store on launch day to look at the devices and they said they had them in stock and I could take one that day but I thought I would remain loyal.... D'oh!!!

Benito_7
I recieved a confirmation email today so fingers crossed my iphone is on its way

Muzzahurst
Well Vodafone, it's been over 48 hours since I sent you all my information regarding my order again. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you really couldn't care less about a customer who has been with you for years. Time for a change methinks.

Hi Muzzahurst,

So we can check we’ve received your information, can you let me know the email reference number that came back to you on the auto reply? (It’ll look like [7xxxxxx] or [8xxxxxx])

Cheers,

Laura

Muzzahurst
What do you mean " if you can check you've received my information "? You have either received it or you haven't. You mean your system is such a joke that you can't find my reply? You have 24 hours to keep me as a business customer. #8106136.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
The reason that you're asked for the reference number is so that the eForum Team can confirm that they have the message from you. All emails go into a queue to be dealt with, the easiest way of them finding your particular message is by the unique reference number

PWIAC