Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No information at all after order iphone 6

HenryChen
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When I upgread to iphone6 in last week Monday, even call Vodafone many times, there still nothing about my order.

Even I try to tract my order online, there is no option for order begin with EDM-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

:smileysad: SO SAD 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi HenryChen,

As you can imagine there is huge demand for the new iPhone 6. As soon as we have more info about your order, we'll be in touch.

I placed my order 2 weeks ago and still awaiting further information :). If you like Live help can check for any changes.

Thanks,

Sukhi

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi HenryChen,

As you can imagine there is huge demand for the new iPhone 6. As soon as we have more info about your order, we'll be in touch.

I placed my order 2 weeks ago and still awaiting further information :). If you like Live help can check for any changes.

Thanks,

Sukhi

DD
11: Established
11: Established

Wow Sukhi that's not good. Hope Vodafone can help you out. Did you call 191 and ask for clarification?

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Hi, Sukhi

It's been almost three weeks now. Do u got any new infomation?:smileyhappy:

DaveyGlen
4: Newbie

We all so sad on here.:smileysad:

I don't believe for one minute that vodafone are still waiting for their orders lol

wendyLockett
2: Seeker

I ended up having to re-order mine - and it took a week to get the phone - and I have now had the phone a week and Vodafone have still not been able to swap my sim - so I cannot use it!  I am phoning them daily........wasting hours of my time!  VERY SAD!

jjtan

I ordered an iphone 6 64GB phone in store on 12 September 2014. It was an upgrade of my existing SIM-only monthly plan. For reasons that Vodafone could not explain to me, they nullified my order without informing me and I only discovered this when I went back in store 3 weeks later. 

So, accepting that mistakes can happen, I stupidly placed another order at the Vodafone store. I have all the confirmation printouts etc. It has been 2 weeks and I have just gone back into the same store to discover that once again, my order disappeared into the ether without my knowledge. This is ridiculous! I have never come across such poor customer service at Vodafone in the 10 years I have used them. I think it may be time to get my PAC code and change service providers.

Vodafone always say no stock, and we only can do is wait...

I don know when we can get the phone.

day after day, and nothing:smileysad:

KD
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi all

Check out this page to see how to track your order.

We don't get information beyond this. If you have concerns over your order or you haven't had updates, you'll get the fastest answer from LiveHelp on our Contact Us page.

@wendyLockett If you're having difficulties getting your new SIM, you can pick one up in your local store and they'll be able to activate it for you too.

Thanks

Kirsty