Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No information at all after order iphone 6

HenryChen
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When I upgread to iphone6 in last week Monday, even call Vodafone many times, there still nothing about my order.

Even I try to tract my order online, there is no option for order begin with EDM-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

:smileysad: SO SAD 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi HenryChen,

As you can imagine there is huge demand for the new iPhone 6. As soon as we have more info about your order, we'll be in touch.

I placed my order 2 weeks ago and still awaiting further information :). If you like Live help can check for any changes.

Thanks,

Sukhi

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

How on earth can a company the size of Vodafone not be able to provide estimates for a customers delivery, yet they are happy to accept countless orders, take payments and reap the benefits? Its an absolute shambles. Your staff are happy to lie to customers when they are taking orders then push us away when we want an update. Vodafone is the only network who has cocked up their orders this much. 100% vodajoke. 

sajeel9316
4: Newbie
All right heres the truth every company including vodafone have a limitation of buying stock from apple once their limit is over they're not been allowed to buy more stock for a certain amount of time which would be after christmas so guys whoever's waiting for their iphone you forget it until christmas!

sajeel9316
It doesn't matter if your deluvery estimate says 23rd - 30th october!

Hi, I just talked with Vodafone through calling 191.

They still says that they have no stock, maybe we need waiting two more weeks.

hopeful we can get the phone next week.

Kendo70
Sajeel9316 where do you get your information?

sajeel9316
I call em, chat with em & visit stores

Kendo70
Cheers