Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online tracker showing invalid details

JonBewley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I have ordered a new phone for my wife yesterday and when we put in the WEB order number in Order Tracker it replies saying the details are invalid. How can I track the order? 

I am happy to email support the WEB number if required. 

7 REPLIES 7

gemziilou125
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If it is not recognising your order number, the order may not have been updated on the system just yet. Try again later.

You usually recieve emails throughout the process, letting you know when they are dispatching it from the warehouse, and when your delivery date will be, so it's not always necessary to track it :Smiling:

If you have found this helpful, please give Thanks :Smiling:

Thanks for the reply.I will give it another 24 hours or so. 

No need for the tracker. The phone arrived this morning! Less than 48 hours after order. Result!

I ordered my one last week, try to do the tracker, web nr invalid?

anyone from vodafone who can give me an update, especially I am paying now my new montly contract fee.

Cheers.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ReneFloor ,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Cheers,

Ben

Having the same exact problem, ordered on the 12th, recieved an email with my order number in it, nothing since despite talking to people on the online chat thing, i'm none the wiser. My account is saying its locked too.

Dissapointed to say the least in the customer care on offer.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WaltonRed

We can look into the why your account is locked, please contact us here.

We’ll update here as soon as there’s an update to you order.

Thanks,

Gemma