Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pre order delivery

davidmarkrich
4: Newbie
Does the wait for the device start from when you place the order or when you received confirmation. As I would assume it's confirmation bit 191 were basically jotting down orders in a excel spreadsheet Friday and putting them in over the weekend. Does this mean that as a result all those orders have fallen behind the web orders in the queue?
3 REPLIES 3

bluefingers
3: Seeker
That has been my worry too- I ordered on Friday lunchtime but didn't get confirmation until Monday.

SkylineLvr
8: Helper
8: Helper

I'm not too sure, but I ended up placing 2 orders on Friday.  My first order at 9:20 did not get a confirmation.  My second order at 2:30 got confirmation within 20 minutes.  On Sunday I get 2 emails, one stating that web-000000XXXXXXXXXX has been cancelled (that was the first order I placed) an the other stated that to get my order as quickly as possible my second order has been cancelled.

I got on live chat with VF and the lady looked in my account and said the first order was placed on Friday and the second order on Sunday.  I assume that when they look in the system, they go off of when the orders were confirmed.  My first order was confirmed on Sunday, so to them, that was my second order.

• Previous phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black Slate
  • Current phone: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
  • Next phone: Possibly the iPhone 7

reb1905
I never got a confirmation & when I spoke to 2 different people on the online chat they told me that I will be getting confirmation Tuesday (yesterday) but no confirmation yet still. But I was told that the pre order was successful & that I will be getting my phone on Friday 19th. I don't even have a WEB number to track my order 😕