Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rude person on chat

WesSkarbon
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm not one to complain. I normally just get on with it as life's too short but I'm absolutely shocked at how rude the person I was just talking to on Live Chat was. A guy calling himself Ian completely dismissed my confusion over why I wasn't able to get information on my account as I have a business account. I simply wanted to get some kind of tracking number so I could check on the progress of my upgrade so I didn't have to call. He was so blunt and dismissive and literally ended the chat before I had a chance to respond.

After almost 20 years with Vodafone, these past few weeks have really made my question my loyality as it's clear they have none towards me.. Being told that I can take my number wherever I like and being hung up on is so rude.

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MarkBrazier and welcome to the eForum,

I’m sorry to hear about this.

So that we can investigate this for you, get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Wayne

Thanks. Have replied to that. Getting my name correct though would also help...Not sure who MarkBrazier is but nice example of copy and paste stock responses...!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi WesSkarbon,

I can assure you these aren't automated responses. My team reply to each post on an individual basis.

Apologies for the mix up all the same.

Cheers,

Ben

Responded to the link on the 1st October. It's now the 10th and no reply.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi WesSkarbon,

I'm unable to see if we've received an email from you as there's no email address in your eForum profile.

Please provide the reference number [#8xxxxxxx] from the automated response, and I'll check we received it.

DaveCD

Haha you guys just keep diggin your hole...

How many Vodafone employees does it take to help one customer? Sounds like a bad joke. 

Hi @DrChimRichalds

Is there anything we can do to help?

Cheers,

Laura