Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile TV subscription expired

howardfox559
2: Seeker

I have had my new iphone 6 on a 24 month contract with Sky Sports Mobile TV for a week now and it has just told me my subscription for Sky Sports has expired and to contact Vodafone.

• I have turned the phone off and on again.
  • I have turned the wifi off and tried accessing through the mobile network.

Paying £50 a month for my contract definitely means I would like to access things on my phone without fault.

8 REPLIES 8

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @howardfox559 ,

It sounds like you've changed numbers since subscribing. We'll need to reset your Sky Sports Mobile TV subscription so you can register with your ported number.

Please Contact us to request this.

For the reset to work, I'll need you to clear your phone browser cache before you follow any new links that are sent to you. This will stop the browser history from conflicting with the reset. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

Ben

SteveFrench83
Hello I am having the same issue. Could somebody let me know the steps I need to follow to resolve this please.

Thanks

Hi @SteveFrench83

Please contact our Live help team, who’ll be able to access your account and sort this for you.

Thanks,

Simon

SteveFrench83
Hi Simon,

Just a quick update on this one. Still very much without Sky Sports on the phone. Spoke to a very nice man on live chat who told me he liked to pretend to be batman before he rang me and connected me to the technical team. Tried a few things to sort the issue without luck so she escalated the call to a 2nd technical team with the promise that I would be emailed when the problem was fixed. Gave them 2/3 weeks and contacted the live team again today who essentially were no help and suggested I just watch it on my computer instead. I asked if he could chase up the issue with the 2nd technical team but was told there was no issues on my account. I've pretty much given up and am looking forward to the battle when I probably start getting charged for a service I've never been able to use!

Hi @SteveFrench83 

I’m sorry to hear this’s still unresolved.

I’ve sent you a private message so we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've tried to follow your instructions in your PM but it just took me to another forum post. Was it supposed to?

Alex

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@SteveFrench83 wrote:

Hi Sarah,

I've tried to follow your instructions in your PM but it just took me to another forum post. Was it supposed to?

Alex

Follow the instructions in that post and send a message through to the Team.

PWIAC

Pay Monthly

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iPhone-6-and-iPhone-6-Plus/Sky-Sports-Mobile-TV-subscription-expired/...

Still very much without Sky Sports on the phone. Spoke to a very nice man on live chat who told me he liked to pretend to be batman before he rang me and connected me to the technical team. Tried a few things to sort the issue without luck so she escalated the call to a 2nd technical team with the promise that I would be emailed when the problem was fixed. Gave them 2/3 weeks and contacted the live team again today who essentially were no help and suggested I just watch it on my computer instead. I asked if he could chase up the issue with the 2nd technical team but was told there was no issues on my account. I've pretty much given up and am looking forward to the battle when I probably start getting charged for a service I've never been able to use!