cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013

flyboi65
4: Newbie

Your right to cancel  You have 14 days from entering into a service contract in which you can cancel it.

The trader shouldn’t start providing the service before the 14 day cancellation period has ended, unless you have requested this.

If you request a service starts straightaway  In this instance you will still have the right to cancel, but you must pay for the value of the service that is provided up to the point you cancel.

The Consumer Contracts Regulations say that goods must be delivered within the time frame you agree with the seller.

If no time frame is agreed, the seller has to deliver 'without undue delay' and at the very latest not more than 30 days from the day after the contract is made

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes a small business, I've got several connections on the account...

View solution in original position

15 REPLIES 15

flyboi65

Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say

Your right to cancel  You have 14 days from entering into a service contract in which you can cancel it.

The trader shouldn’t start providing the service before the 14 day cancellation period has ended, unless you have requested this.

The Consumer Contracts Regulations say that goods must be delivered within the time frame you agree with the seller.

If no time frame is agreed, the seller has to deliver 'without undue delay' and at the very latest not more than 30 days from the day after the contract is made.

i have had no communication since the email last friday and the automated text telling me it would arrive on Monday lol. i can also see on here that people who ordered hours after me have got the exact same model i ordered. mine may still show up but i suspect im clutching at straws

Hi flyboi65,

You can find all our iPhone 6 order information here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah, or any other member of the tech team, can you explain why Vodafone is openly flaunting all rules and regulations around cancellations. Why won't they let me and many others just cancel, it is within the 14 days, and you haven't even fulfilled the order. It just causes frustration, you are legally in the wrong, it is all so unnecessary. Just like it was unnecessary to get to this stage in the first place if you just told us that you didn't have stock when we ordered.

Samjudd82
I just rang up and cancelled mine.. (Upgrade) so don't know if that's different which it shouldn't be.

This is just getting ridiculous...Just tried it again...

I got onto livechat with Robin who gave me the whole story of how great the phone is and that it will be worth the wait. Yeah yeah, I just want to cancel. So Robin verified my identity and ccount details...

Then Robin called me, so he could pass me on to Gavin, Gavin checked my details and then said oh you are a small business customer I can't help with that.

Gavin passed me over to Odinia in the Small Business Team. Odinia said, no problem I can't cancel but retentions can. Retentions is closed but can you call back tomorrow. Aaargh I spoke to retentions yesterday and they can't do it, they say that returns can do it. However Scott from the business returns team was very rude and he couldn't do it and told me to wait 8 weeks and then return the package and then he hung up on me.

So today I've spoken to Robert, Heather, Scott, Robin, Gavin, Odinia and nobody can do it....

Just unbelievable...Oh and then I asked Odinia to log a formal complaints and she couldn't do that, I had to dial a different number and speak to a different team...

Is this some kind of a joke...What is going on Vodafone...

Oh and I forgot, naturally I followed Sarah's instructions from the tech team as well and filled out that form. But no, nothing happened with that either...

Samjudd82
Are you actually a business customer? (As my account got changed for NO reason as I'm not a business customer)I rang 191 option 3 then 1 then 2 and waited for a call back. Guy in the phone sorted it for me there and then.. My order is cancelled.

Yes a small business, I've got several connections on the account...

Samjudd82
Might be different then.. But live chat isn't the best option tbh they get employed to lie to people!