Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking an iPhone 6

L_A_S_E_R1
2: Seeker
So I'm on contract and filled in a request to unlock last night and I haven't heard anything since. When should I get a response from Vodafone?
15 REPLIES 15

cash_13
4: Newbie

Its only been a week LASER give them a chance, they like to eek it out a bit more, jeez next your be wanting a signal from them so you use it.......some people :smileytongue:

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@L_A_S_E_R1 wrote:
So I'm on contract and filled in a request to unlock last night and I haven't heard anything since. When should I get a response from Vodafone?

Typically you get a response back from the NUC Resolutions Team in about 48 hours or so.  If you don't hear back, it may be worth following that up with customer services on 191 and getting them to check to see if the NUC request has been received.

Once Vodafone have processed your request, they send it on to Apple to action.  Apple then take about 7 days, sometimes more, to actually unlock the device.

PWIAC

So in other words you have posted on here and no one is taking a blind bit of notice, and by the time this gets done thats a month plus of your paid for contract up the swanny.......Deep joy !

L_A_S_E_R1
Still no response- is this normal?

yes, welcome to Vodafone......

exactly why I am leaving, it used to be a really good network....Not anymore

drey_p

@L_A_S_E_R1 wrote:
Still no response- is this normal?

Have you followed up with 191 to confirm that your request has been received.

PWIAC

L_A_S_E_R1
No, I should though, is it a free number?

It is if you are using a Vodafone sim.... not that you should have to they should call you but they wont the whole system is rubbish !!!!

L_A_S_E_R1
I know, I have an inkling that the email got lost in my spam and it has actually gone through