Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade

derbylou
1: Seeker
Hi, do you offer any offers deals on upgrades for existing customers, I'm due an upgrade I have an iPhone 5 and want to upgrade to a 6 , however there are other companies that offer better deals to new customers, for example 02 offer a phone at 9.99, on similar tariffs where you would be paying 99.99 for a phone on Vodafone , or they offer a free phone if you pay only a few pound more a month, three offer bteer tariffs and its seems all their phonrs are new and on 4 g I can not say the same for vodafone , there is no insentive to stay
3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, best way to find out is call 191 from your phone and go the thinking of leaving us route, this will get you to the best team to look into this for you.

There basically is no incentive to actually stay loyal to Vodafone as the other competitors are offering similar deals or even better deals on the Iphone 6, all i seem to get from Vodafone is the same old talk "we're not able to match or discount the Iphone 6/6+".

OK how you going to keep your loyal customers then ??

I've been with you guys for over 7+ years and have 2 lines both receive VEA ones due to upgrade but the deal was the same i could get at Orange with VEA as well, so i put 30 days notice this ends 21st this month and when my other contract runs out i'll be moving that over as well due to the fact Vodafone don't deserve LOYALTY.

BandOfBrothers
Hi,

It is best practice to shop around.

However if you do migrate to a new network then perhaps try out that networks signal via their Payg SIM cards where you live, work and commute to ensure you get good signal.

Don't reply on online coverage checkers.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.