cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Worst Customer Service I have ever received.

bribert
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have today upgraded my contract to an iPhone 6. The tariff details sent to me via e-mail are completely incorrect. I have now spoken to 7 live chat advisors and not one of them are capable of simply ammending the tariff details.

I have been told that a manager will amend the tariff 'this afternoon, or tomorrow' which gave the impression that the issue hadn't even been escilated. I have been told that I may have to cancel the order, and re-order to be able for the information to be amended, and I have been told that someone has taken ownership of the issue, but when requesting the details to be amended, the original, wrong information was provided.

The last advisor I spoke to was incapable of even reading the transcript to ascertain the reason I am upset with this.

Its not even that the handset needs changing, its simply the tariff.

This is absolutely appauling customer service and I am about one chat session away from cancelling my contract completely due to incompetent staff and taking my business elsewhere. This is the worst service I have ever encountered considering I have been a loyal customer to vodafone for some time now.

2 REPLIES 2

cami-see
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Beyond frustrated this happend to me as well manage to order on the Friday online email confirmation comes through as a non existent tarrif. Call up she goes through the order again, I receive a cancelation email but no new confirmation. Saturday call back up to be told the order hasn't been put through, go back through the order AGAIN I'm assured my place in the que will not be altered by THEIR mistakes! Wednesday I receive another cancelation email then another confirmation, call up AGAIN I'm told it was just the system "updating" my order my place in the que was not affected. Friday I call up and ask customer service to ask them if my phone was 100% on its way and at 16:21 I was assured my handset was on its way and my unpaid day off would not be in vain!! 18:46 I receive an email saying there is a delay go on live chat and again I'm assured my order will be with me tomorrow by 6pm! Got an email first thing phone delayed until October. I called customer services who were less than helpful and canceled I won't be able to hand my 30 days notice in until Monday. I feel lied to and let down what's worse is I have 3 active lines with a company who made me loose out a days wage and whom have lied several times!! I was a massive vodafone fan all they had to do was be transparent hell I wouldn't have minded waiting on the phone to be honest!! It's all the lies! Two friends who ordered on Tuesday have received there handsets today. It would seem a lottery as to who has there phones today, I'm not willing to take that gamble any more and will be taking all three lines away from vodafone as soon as I can! Hope you get your phone soon

Hi everyone,

Please call 191 and then speak with our Returns team by pressing option 3.

They'll be able to make any changes that need to be made.

Thanks, 

Matt B