Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 bt wifi issue

David_i_evans
4: Newbie
Called tech support x3 no joy - been into the Leicester shop and spoke to branch manager (not interested! Very surprised!!!) since porting my number I can't log into BT wifi - told by shop its Openzone when I tried that option - still no joy so returned to shop - total apathy!! Disgusted - anyone else know how to resolve it as Vodaphone tech help and shop staff don't?
57 REPLIES 57

Hi @David_i_evans @bjones121 and @alfonso_fiore

You can find further help and information on our BT WiFi page.

I've sent you all a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

Thanks,

Sarah

Thank you Sarah,

Do you deal with small business accounts?

I had lots of trouble with Vodafone so unfortunately I happen to know that your team only deals with consumer accounts.

Happy to be wrong, please let me know if that is the case.

alfonso

Hi everyone, 

@David_i_evans If there's anything else we can do, just let us know.  

@alfonso_fiore If you get in touch with us on the email, our team will be happy to help you.

Should this be something we can’t help with, we’ll get you to the right team.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi 

@Retired-Sarah: I tried on the day you first replied and today, but (Removed by moderator) seems not available to me. I tried with two separate browsers and I can connect to every other website.

cheers,

alfonso

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @alfonso_fiore

I'd recommend contacting your dedicated Account Manager on 191 for further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Sukhi,

my apologies but this is really a pointless suggestion.

Did you read the whole thread or just the last message?

We are telling you nobody at 191 is helping us and your suggestion is to call 191?

Please read the whole thread if you want to help.

Thank you,

alfonso

David_i_evans
Thanks Sarah I'm leaving it with the Ombudsman .... Vodafone informed the Ombudsman that they don't do BT WiFi !
So that's another issue they've taken up with your company

David_i_evans
Thank you Sarah but this issue has been accessed and dealt with by over 20 different people in four different departments at various levels hence passing it to the Ombudsman

My issue was resolved in a technical way by myself when I spoke with BT and I moved my home services to them shame I can't claim for that 😛

bjones121
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I agree with the above, we are just going round in circles, I recently revived an email saying it will be past to the right department!! 191 have told me this on many occasions. I know your trying to help but it seems to me that no one actually knows how to fix this problem.

Some VF customer care agent sent me a private message with a link to a forum to directly contact VF but the link does not work and they even deleted the link in my previous post (I don't understand why you are so jealous of a link that doesn't even connect to a page).

WHEN WILL YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO HELP US?