Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6

peter1070
1: Seeker
Don't bother with a iPhone 6 I hate it and now stuck for 24 months going to but sim back in my old HTC M7 miles better phone
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi,

Sorry to hear you've lost faith in the iPhone 6.

What's happened ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Peter

I don't see the point of your post as you give no reasons for your judgement on the IPhone 6.  If you were to  elaborate a bit, then perhaps some other Iphone users on the forum would be able to offer assistance.

peter1070
1: Seeker
Unable to use spotify and most of the memory is used by operating system.

jeffkinn

What size memory is the phone? The operating system takes up around 9GB.

Spotify works perfectly on my iPhone.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

BandOfBrothers
If on iOS 8 look in Settings / General / Usage / Storage / Manage Storage and it will tell you what's using what regarding your downloads apps etc etc

Settings / General / About will tell you the amount of music , videos and photos used.

Your iOS firmware takes approx 3 gb of space in an iPhone.

If your maxed out then look at removing old/ rarely used apps , use music playlists via ITunes instead of carrying your whole music library.

Delete old notes and reminders and any calendar entries no longer needed. Remove videos and delete emails , videos and iMessages.

Look at using the Dropbox App maybe to store your photos instead of keeping them all on your iPhone.

Create a back up via iCloud and or iTunes to your computer and perform a restore which can also help to regain internal memory space.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.