Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A possible solution for all those who are waiting for the iPhone 7 Plus

adavies199
4: Newbie

Guys,

Like many of you, Vodafone have lied to me so many times about my Iphone 7 Plus order that I was virtually at the stage of cancelling my contract.

Then out of the blue a mate of mine who works for Carphone Warehouse phoned me to say that they currently have in-stock iPhone 7 Plus models 256gb in all colours apart from jet black.

Now I've never dealt with Carphone Warehouse before but I thought I'd just give them a call to see if they could do anything for me.

Within 30 minutes they had sorted out my upgrade (with Vodafone) for an iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Silver (I had previously phoned to cancel the upgrade with vodafone) with no issues whatsoever for delivery tomorrow with DPD

I can quite honestly say the customer service given by Carphone Warehouse was second-to-none I seriously think that Vodafone should take a leaf out of their book

So guys if you want an iphone 7 plus 256gb model head over to Carphone Warehouse - I don't think you'll be dissapointed!

2 REPLIES 2

clairealbuery
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I did exactly the same, ended up upgrading my phone via Carphone Warehouse.  Ordered the phone on the Sunday and it came on the Tuesday as promised.  The customer service from Carphone Warehouse was fantastic.  Wish I'd known earlier that I could upgrade through them rather than directly with Vodafone.

Just tried this now and i got told 21st of October would be the delivery date. I think i may be better holding out to see if Vodafone actually send me one.