cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone interested in an iphone 7 128gb jet black?

ben796
4: Newbie

Hi if anyone is waiting to receive an iphone 7 jet black I may have a good proposal.

No idea if anyone is interested but Vodafone sent me the incorrect handset, I receieved a jet black 128gb iphone 7 instead of the iphone 7 plus. I have been lied to several times by vodafone and I have no faith they are going to resolve my issue so I'm looking to find a way to sort it myself. I could sell you the iphone 7 allowing you to go sim only with vodafone, they have some good sim only bundles at the moment. This would then allow me to buy the iphone 7 plus from apple. Just providing you an option, no problem what so ever if it's of no interest to you.

Kind regards
Ben

17 REPLIES 17

ben796
Hi Shane,

No idea if you interested but Vodafone sent me the incorrect handset, I receieved a jet black 128gb iphone 7 instead of the iphone 7 plus. I have been lied to several times by vodafone and I have no faith they are going to resolve my issue so I'm looking to find a way to sort it myself. I could sell you the iphone 7 allowing you to go sim only with vodafone, they have some good sim only bundles at the moment. This would then allow me to buy the iphone 7 plus from apple. Just providing you an option, no problem what so ever if it's of no interest to you.

ben796
No idea if anyone is interested but Vodafone sent me the incorrect handset, I receieved a jet black 128gb iphone 7 instead of the iphone 7 plus. I have been lied to several times by vodafone and I have no faith they are going to resolve my issue so I'm looking to find a way to sort it myself. I could sell the iphone 7 to one of you waiting for yours allowing you to go sim only with vodafone, they have some cheap sim only bundles at the moment. This would then allow me to buy the iphone 7 plus from apple. Just providing you an option, no problem what so ever if it's of no interest to anyone.

ben796
Maybe you would be interested in my below proposal I have the phone in hand if it's the correct one your looking for?

Thanks but looking for a + also.  I dont even want JB now as I hear it scratches easily.  I only chose it as it defaulted onto it, black or silver is fine for me

Raj747
6: Helper
6: Helper
Check nanostate onyx jet black scratch resistant liquid . You can put that in conjunction with alien skin also sold by them . In fact they are doings a deal now. Buy liquid and get the skin for free.

ben796
The fact I sold my phone means I cannot simply send back the phone as I would then not have a phone to use until they can get hold of a iphone 7 plus which could be 6-8 weeks. I need to obtain my records as they are not honour in my original contract price as it's no longer available on the website. I'm getting my details to obtain proof of the price that was agreed and also so I can take this further as I will be seeking compensation.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Requesting for the tariff to remain the same is reasonable to which I hope Vodafone would honour. 

Selling your previous phone is a choice made by you which isn't in Vodafones hands. When I'm discussing upgrading etc with someone i always try to remember to suggest to a person that they do not sell on their current phone or borrow one from a family member , work colleague or friend. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @ben796

I've private messaged you. 

Cara