Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Consumer complaint filed against Vodafone

ssrij
8: Helper
8: Helper

I urge everyone to go and use the Online Dispute Resolution website to file a complaint against Vodafone for all the lies and misinformation fed to us so far since Sep 9 2016. I have filed mine today and if I do not get satisfactory result, I will talk to the Ombudsman or take VF to court. 

Absolutely unaccetable that they keep changing estimated delivery timelines every week (went from Oct 19-24 to Sep 28-Oct 5 to Oct 5-12 and now Oct5-19).

Carphone Warehouse recieved a big stock of Jet Black iPhone 7's (not Plus) and they are getting another tomorrow, and EE have fulfilled a big portion of the pre-orders so the excuse "no stock from Apple" is no more valid. I pre-ordered my Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7 on the 9th and I still haven't got mine while Carphone Warehouse is getting their third or fourth batch and delivering it starting tomorrow.

Too much lies and excuses. 

The link to file the complaint is: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show

11 REPLIES 11

@angeloedades wrote:

@c53204 wrote:

Strange - Vodafone said today they can transfer my web order to 'collect in store' for tomorrow.

If they estimate my home delivery as the 19th October+, then I suspect the collect in store IS store stock. If not, why cant they deliver the phone to my home - if it is coming from 'non retail store' stock? I only live 12 miles from the store.

I would be interested in how they can convert from web order to collect in store.

A few weeks ago, I specifically asked for this and was told "no".

The retentions team agreed to do it for me. It depends on who you talk to, most of them will say no, but if you're lucky, you can get it transferred to store, although technically it wont be a transfer as your existing order will have to be cancelled and a new one created, but you'll retain your tariff/deal.

That would have solved all my problems and turned a 3 week saga into simply a 3/4 day saga which would have been preferred.